MIGRANT LOAN - For OFW's Abroad
Apply for a loan from anywhere in the world! Asialink
has the capability of granting loans to OFWs who are not here in the Philippines. Just state who your beneficiary is and we’ll
do the rest.
Apply online and comply with the documentary requirements by sending them to the Asialink personnel that
contacted you. Also, inform your beneficiary about your application for a faster processing of your loan. If requirements
are complete, we can give you your Migrant Loan in just 24 hours.
Don’t forget to inform your beneficiary and
co-borrowers about the loan.
- atleast php35,000.00 monthly basic salary
- Scanned copy of Passport (All pages)
- Scanned copy of latest entry and exit stamps (applicable
for residents, citizens or immigrants or if the OFW is deployed below 1 month)
- Scanned copy of Visa or Work Permit
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Employment or Contract
- Scanned copy of payslip or Company ID
- Scanned copy of ID (with signature) or marriage
contract or Bank Confirmation
- Must have a beneficiary (Residing in the Philippines,
examples: parents, spouse, brother, sister, son and daughter only).
- Must have a Co-Borrower (Parents, Spouse, Son, Daughter,
Brother, Sister, Grand parents, in-laws, Uncle, Aunt, Niece, Nephew, Cousins).